Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Miserable.

I'm enjoying my Ritz Cracker with chocolate spread right now...
Keep thinking about my life and my future..

Actually, i br lepas borak2 dgn my beloved Hawa..
2 jam setengah duk borak2 dgn dia..(on phone)
Its kind of release...

She the only person on earth who know me better...
She the only person on this planet who understand me better...
She the only person on earth who i can called "best friend"...
And she the only person who know what i really feel
and what really happened to me right now..


Just now, she told me something that bring tears in my eyes...
She said "you look some kind of miserable lately"

Yah..
Sort of...
I'm trying to enjoy my life here..
I'm trying to be happy
I'm trying...
For the sake of God, i've been trying..
But happiness always run away from me..

Hmm...seems like God love me so much..
That is why HE keep testing me right...?
Alhamdulillah...


12.26 am
20th July 2010

3 comments:

Hawa Tahir said...

Darling,sorry la if word 'miserable' tu made tears flowin down ur cute cheeks tu..Tak maksud pun..
Sorryyyy..Dun worry..I am sotong Paul..auww :p nnti i datang kite pi Art exhibition k..tk sabarnya nk mengulang saat2 romantis zaman dahulu... huhuhu... :)))

Unknown said...

ko knp lak... sodih lak aku bc.... nnt aku dtg sn yer... nk bwk cik awe x..?? hohoho...

Hawa Tahir said...

cik Awe nnti datang sendiri..huhuhu..ade plan baik punya dengan anak dara sulung cik Man &cik Ros ni.. :P

p/s eh silap.anak dara nak kawin..hehe