Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's a HUMMER, baby!!!

Oh my gosh...I'm so in love...Again...
If only i have a lot of money, this baby will be mine..
Just take a look!!!

Black: Tough

White: Luxury

Pink: ABC (Always Best Choice)...heheh


The Interior (SUPERB!!!)


Damn cool, isn't it?

Heaven...


Playboy Party!!!

Breath taking...

What more can i say..? It's party time!!!


Don't get me wrong guys...
I'm not a party girl okay..
Just sometime got a little wild imagination..
I mean, look at this car.. Just like a party car...
What more can u imagine...?
Take a cool ride with your love one...
Partying together.
Having fun.
And it's on the road.
What a sweet imagination...


p/s: By the way, My Mini Cooper still no. 1 though. Just like my first love...heheh




9.23 pm
17th August 2010

No comments: