Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nice Weekend

Hai guys...
It's me again.. heheh..(who else)

Got back after 4 release day...
A lot of things happened last weekend...and it's fun...really fun...

Friday
Breaking fast with my family and also my fiance.
Lepaking at my fiance's brother's boutique and supper with them.

Saturday
Me, my fiance, my fiance niece and my future mother in law went shopping at Tesco.
Breaking fast at my fiance house with his big family.

Sunday
Me and my younger sister join the "Car Boot Sale" at MITC (really a new n exciting experience)
Shopping spree with my mom.

Monday
Breaking fast with my fiance in my Estrella..heheh
Going out and supper with Awe and my fiance.

Tuesday
Breaking fast with my mom, my brother and my beloved fiance at my house
Go back to Damansara.




Hmm....
Maybe it looks like a pretty normal thing for you isnt it?
But for me, that's the weekend i'm looking for...
Full with activities..
Never gets boring...
Heheh

Opps, it's berbuka time..
Got to prepare a bit...
Until then,
Love you guys very much..
Bubye



7:15 pm
1st Sept 2010

No comments: